Well, it’s time for my monthly confessional (a month is 1/8 of a year, right Taylor?).
- If I could only choose one musical act to listen to for the rest of my life, it’d be hard not to choose ‘NSYNC
- If I don’t brush my teeth at least 5 times a day, I feel dirty.
- It doesn’t bother me to go a couple of days without showering.
- I hate Taylor Swift with every fiber of my being for no good reason.
- Taylor Swift’s newest songs really make me happy.
- I keep a list of songs that should be played and in what circumstances to use them just in case my life gets turned into a movie.
- I can’t control myself reading autocorrect fails. I once hyperventilated and cried in a bookstore from laughing so hard while reading a book of them. I now have the book and have read it cover to cover at least 5 times. Still cry from laughing every time.
- I have a thing for Mark Cuban.
- Sometimes when I’m in the shower, I pretend like I’m being interviewed on the Ellen show.
- Wolf of Wall Street broke a record by dropping the F bomb 506 times or an average 2.81 times per minute. I crushed that record watching the Iron Bowl—and some of mine were said to a pastor.
- I’m still baffled by how to properly defrost the windows in my car.
- I don’t know how to use a compass, and I’m terrible with maps. I can’t even fold a map properly.
- I’m honestly devastated about the fact that Sons of Anarchy is ending. Not sure what I’m going to do without my weekly Jax ass shots.
- The scar on my face from falling on the trails a few months ago is my favorite part of my face.
- “Growing up” is the scariest thing I’ve faced so far.