It’s been a long time since my last confessional so here goes nothing.
- At least 3 times a week, I freak out because I think I’m going the wrong way on an on-ramp.
- I have a near photographic memory when it comes to past events, dates, what I was wearing, etc., but if I’m supposed to remember to do something, I have to write it down in at least 2 separate places.
- I thought for an embarrassingly long time that talk shows were live. I don’t want to disclose when I came to the realization that this was not, in fact, the case, but I will say it was on the wrong side of 20. And 25.
- I can’t turn off “Your Body is a Wonderland” if it comes on the radio.
- I’ve never been to Colorado, but I would, without a doubt, move there tomorrow if I could. Same with the PNW. Never been there but would move there tomorrow. Or maybe next week– I have a lot to do tomorrow.
- I’ve wanted to move to the PNW since Grey’s Anatomy. This desire has only been exacerbated since discovering trail running.
- I lack the ability to fully close cheese packages. This really isn’t a problem though as I go through at least 8 bags of cheese a week.
- I suffer from misophonia — I have an extreme hatred of certain sounds. Hearing someone eat, particularly an apple or other crunchy foods, makes my blood boil and makes me irrationally angry. I also hate coughing and loud breathing.
- Military time confuses the hell out of me.
- If someone doesn’t know the difference between “you” and “you’re”, I judge them so hard. Also, the “words” “nite,” “lite,” and “thru” drive me up the wall.
- I’ve watched the Magic Mike 2 trailer at least 7 times. This week.